Become our new Head of Mast Cells Platform
Genoskin’s French team is growing! Join us as a Head of Mast Cells Platform in our labs in Toulouse.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Permanent Position
Location: Centre Pierre Potier – Oncopole, 1 place Pierre Potier, 31100 TOULOUSE
Salary: Based on profile and experience
Educational and Experience Requirements
- PhD in Immunology / cell biology
- Min 3-5 years doctoral/postdoctoral experience with mast cells primary culture, flow cytometry analysis, and single-cell sequencing
- Former experience in the industry is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken scientific English
Who we are
Genoskin is a life science company based in Toulouse, France, and Salem, MA that leverages non-clinical immunoprofiling testing to reduce the risks associated with drugs, vaccines, medical devices, or cosmetic actives development, providing earlier access to higher quality human data. What sets Genoskin apart is our commitment to ethical and sustainable practices by offering reliable alternatives to animal experimentation.
Our innovative platforms utilize bio-stabilized and immunocompetent ex vivo human skin samples obtained from diverse donor populations to evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of injected biotherapeutics. Recently, we have launched the in vitro Mast Cells Platform, a reliable solution to help our customers study human primary mast cell response to drugs.
Genoskin combines these platforms with advanced analytical technologies such as next-generation transcriptomics, multiplexed proteomics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to generate actionable human data. By doing so, we significantly reduce the costs, time, and risks associated with drug development, enabling more efficient and safer drug development.
As Head of Mast Cells Platform, you will spearhead initiatives under the guidance of the Chief Operations Officer, driving innovation, research, and development in mast cell biology and its application to drug development services.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Platform and Technological Development: Lead the development and optimization of mast cell production and culture protocols, as well as analysis of mast cell degranulation products: beta hexosaminidase, tryptase, chymase, histamine etc.
- Organize and conduct the different steps of mast cells production, culture and analysis.
- Implement new characterization and analysis assays such as flow cytometry and single-cell RNA sequencing analysis.
- Study design and management: Engage with Genoskin’s customers and industry partners to draft study plans and explore collaborative projects in studies requiring the use of mast cells. Manage the implementation of the study, lead the project team, check quality controls and prepare the study reports to be presented to the customer.
- Collaboration and Communication: Foster internal and external collaborations, representing Genoskin in conferences and workshops.
- Management and Supervision: Build, lead, and manage a team, ensuring alignment with project goals and continuous professional development.
- Project and Studies Management: Oversee projects ensuring adherence to quality, budget, and regulatory standards.
- Quality and Compliance: Uphold the highest standards of quality and regulatory compliance in all aspects of the platform’s operations.
Skills and Competencies
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for innovation
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship qualities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Genoskin values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
To apply, send your applications (cover letter and CV) to: .
Comments are closed.